Managing heavy civil projects on both land and water, JJM has the experience, resources, and management capability to ensure the safe and successful completion of every job. Our strength is in mass and precision excavation and materials handling on land and water—but we tackle projects large or small, simple or complex. We own and operate our large equipment fleet, and we are always focused on finding smarter and more creative ways to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
JJM is a well-established and family-owned enterprise with a reputation for delivering quality and value. We have a long history of working throughout Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest.
JJM has been COR certified in BC since 2004.
BUILDING TO LAST
To be the preferred source of quality construction services and products while building an enduring, innovative and successful organization.
- To specialize in road building, heavy civil and marine construction.
- To supply construction materials and delivery services.
- To provide quality project supervision and workmanship through recruitment, training and systems support.
- To foster a corporate culture where our employees have a safe, respectful and rewarding work environment.
- To deliver projects on schedule and on budget.
- To maximize the utilization of resources.
- To seek business opportunities that optimize our multi-disciplinary capabilities.
- Safety / Ensure a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, and the public.
- Quality / Continuous action to build quality.
- Environment / Develop and maintain a corporate culture of environmental stewardship.
- Integrity / Follow honest and transparent business principles in all that we do.
- Commitment / Do what we say we are going to do.
- Entrepreneurship / Seek out opportunities to grow and be challenged.
- Accountability / Be leaders who take responsibility and ownership for what we do.
- Acknowledgement / Take pride in achievement and celebrate successes.
- Stewardship / Recognize JJM as a valuable resource, to manage it wisely, and to take responsibility to preserve it for future generations.
M.Sc., PMP, P.Eng, FEC.
Vice President, Construction
N.J. (Dee) Miller
Vice President, Finance and Corporate Services
Vice President, Estimating and Construction Services
Director, Quality Management and Construction Services
Director, Asset Management
Director, Human Resources